The INCF Assembly 2021 aims to provide the neuroscience community-at-large with approaches that can be used today to implement the FAIR principles in their research. It also aims to provide tool developers and infrastructure providers with an opportunity to interact with the user community and interact with other practitioners to advance neuroinformatics.
The 2021 INCF Assembly will address topics around FAIR neuroscience such as:
• FAIR approaches for neuroscience in general, neuroimaging, electrophysiology, and computational neuroscience
• Electrophysiology and computational neuroscience
• Data science
• Showcase of tools and infrastructures
• Open innovation and intellectual property
• Information about ongoing work in INCF councils and committees
• Funders and publishers roundtable
• Workshops on developing standards and a roadmap for FAIR neuroscience
INCF Assembly 2021 Abstract submission is open until March 31, and registration will open in late March.