What is the
SPARC codeathons are focused on projects which use SPARC data and/or SPARC tools and resources in novel ways, particularly in enhancing, demonstrating, or measuring the findability, accessibility, interoperability, or reusability (FAIR) of the data.
Projects must demonstrate the value of SPARC’s public data and/or directly integrate into or with any of the following SPARC tools and resources to improve their existing capabilities via the various APIs and services available:
- SPARC Portal
- o²S²PARC simulation and analysis platform
- ApiNATOMY anatomical connectivity models
- Biolucida image server
- SPARC collection of experimental protocols
- Pennsieve data management platform
- SCKAN SPARC connectivity knowledgebase
Various SPARC experts are available during the codeathon to help with technical advice as needed. Prize pools of US $50,000 have been distributed.
2023 Codeathon Projects have been selected. Join a team August 5-7, 2023